Mount Horeb Police Department
The Mt. Horeb Police Department will enforce the following rules at the skate park located at 119 Telemark Parkway:
- PARK HOURS: Daily from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. or dusk, whichever is earlier.
- Skateboarding and use of the facility is at your own risk. The Village of Mt. Horeb is not liable for any accident or injury to persons or property resulting from the use of the skate park.
- The use of helmets, pads, wrist guard and appropriate footwear is strongly recommended.The facility is designed for skateboards and in-line skates ONLY. Bicycles are acceptable. NO SCOOTERS PERMITTED.
- Graffiti, vandalism, profanity, urinating, littering, loud music, glass containers and the use of tobacco, alcohol and drugs on park grounds WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
- Personally owned ramps, boxes and other devices are not permitted on site.
- Benches, tables, waste receptacles and other objects are not "activity features".
- This facility is used by experienced and inexperienced skaters. Be considerate of fellow skaters, especially those younger or less skilled.
- Spectators must remain off the skate park surfaces.
- Please respect the facility, park grounds, neighbors, other park users and your fellow skaters.
- Anyone not using the park in a safe and acceptable manner will be removed.
- Anyone not following these rules and village ordinances may be ticketed.
Please keep the park clean, safe and fun for everyone. Thank you.